is a uniquely effective combination, consisting of 4 ingredients: paracetamol, propyphenazone, caffeine and codeine, ideally balanced to achieve analgesic synergy.
The Caffetin® combination is indicated for treatment of (all kinds of pain);
In which cases must Caffetin® not be used?
- headache, toothache, migraine, post-operative pain, post-traumatic pain, neuralgia, muscle, bone and joint pain.
- if the patient has proven oversensitivity to any of the ingredients;
- patients with severe renal or hepatic impairment; patients with viral hepatitis, porphyry,
- 6 glucoso phosphate dehydrogenasis deficiency, pregnancy and lactation.
- not recommended for children under 7 years of age.
All our products are listed and described on these pages for the sole purpose that you get informed about the general activities of Alkaloid, not as a recommendation for their application in certain situations. Contact your doctor or a pharmacist for any advice on proper use of our products and carefully read the insert leaflet placed in each package of our products.
caffetin®2007 all rights reserved